Smooth as Silk’n - Contest with Cityline TV
Cityline is North America’s longest running and most popular daytime talk show for women. Hosted by the charming and energetic, Tracy Moore, it is a place where millions of Canadians discover tips and gain insights into beauty, fashion and food.
Cityline has a reputation for recommending the best beauty products on the market with respect to quality and results. Which is why the Infinity and Express hair removal devices were featured on a recent episode, introducing people to their unparalleled ability to permanently remove facial and body hair.
Additionally, this segment announced the launch of the exciting Smooth as Silk contest! Let’s look at the Infinity and Express hair removal devices, as well as review the rules and regulations of the contest and the impressive grand prize!
Infinity & The Express Hair Removal Devices
For the at-home market, the Infinity and Express hair removal devices offer safe and seamless removal of hair with long-lasting results. These devices let you treat your body and facial hair without worry and in the comfort and privacy of your home. It’s pain-free, non-invasive and allows you to leave expensive salon or spa treatments in the past.
Key features, include:
- The Express hair removal device offers convenient treatments that only take 20 minutes making it perfect for people who are always on the go.
- The Infinity hair removal device uses galvanic energy for a stronger, more effective and less time-consuming treatment.
These hair removal products will permanently reduce unwanted body and facial hair more effectively than waxing, threading and depilatory creams. They feature no harsh chemicals and your skin will be smoother for longer. You will love the results!
Meet the Silk’n Infinity
As the newest member of the Silk’n family, the Infinity delivers infinitely better results by combining our proprietary and patented Home Pulsed Light technology with galvanic energy.
The Infinity pulses light to permanently remove unwanted hair without any of the common side effects to skin—stubble, ingrown hairs, irritation or pain.
To use the Infinity hair removal device:
- Make sure your skin is shaved, dry and cleaned of any powders, makeups or deodorant. Do no wax, pluck or tweeze hair prior to treatment.
- Cover up tattoos, moles, warts, large freckles, black spots or other marks on your skin with a white cloth or medical tape.
- Press the control button to turn the device on. The level 1 energy level indicator will light up.
- Select the energy level you are most comfortable with.
- Place the device’s treatment surface on the target area and press the pulse button to emit a pulse. The device will immediately determine skin colour, then activate and deliver safe application.
When using the device, your hand needs to simultaneously touch the base electrode and the pulse button. The base electrode primarily allows for the galvanic treatment circulation to enlarge pores for a more effective treatment. Please consult the “How to Use” tab on the Silk’n Infinity hair removal device page for more instructions.
The Infinity will help you take the first step toward hair removal so you can be ready to go once summer arrives!
Meet The Flash&Go Express
The Express is the next step in innovation for at-home hair removal. The light-based hair removal technology has been integrated into an even more ergonomic design, and with the device being able to emit steady, evenly-spaced pulses of light, reduce treatment times by up to 50%.
To use the Express hair removal device:
- Start with clean shaven skin as this enables the device to target hair follicles effectively.
- With the device on the lowest setting (1), move the device slowly around the entire treatment area.
- Press the Pulse Trigger - you will see a bright flash of light and simultaneously hear a subtle pop sound, which is a normal noise for the device. You may feel a mild sensation of warmth and tingling – the device immediately recharges for the next pulse.
- If your skin will tolerate using the highest setting (5), then you’ll want to use it as it will greatly speed up your total treatment times.
- Be sure to avoid both gaps and overlaps between pulses.
- Moisturize your skin after use.
Treat your skin once every two weeks for the first 3-4 treatment sessions. After that, treat each area as needed. Most people begin to see noticeable results after the first 3-4 treatment sessions.
Enjoy professional-quality hair removal at home in half the time of previous technologies with the Flash&Go Express, fast hair removal with effects that last.
Contest Rules and Prizes
Here are the rules and regulations for the Smooth as Silk contest. Please review and follow them closely so you have the best chance of winning.
- No purchase necessary
- Contest opens 12:00 a.m. February 4, 2019 EST
- Contest closes at 11:59 p.m. March 3, 2019 EST
- Open to residents of Canada over the age of majority.
- One (1) prize to be won: 4-night, 5-day trip for two (2) guests. This includes accommodations, airport transfers and all-inclusive food and beverage. This trip is valued at over $4,792.00 CDN.
- The winner also receives one (1) Silk’n Infinity Device valued at $450.00 CDN.
- Trip is valid from May 1, 2019 – November 13, 2019.
- Guests must be travelling from Canada.
- Departures from any airport in Canada.
- One entry per person.
- To win, the contestant must also answer a skill-testing math question.
Entry form and contest rules can be found here.
A contestant who gains successful entry despite not meeting the requirements cannot be awarded the prize.
The following people are not eligible to enter the contest.
- Residents of Quebec
- People under the age of majority in their province or territory as of the date they entered the contest.
- Anyone affiliated with the sponsors (Cityline, Rogers, Silk’n) including employees, officers, directors, agents, prize suppliers or representatives.
- A household member of any of the individuals listed above. Please note that they do not have to be related.
- Members of the immediate family of anyone mentioned above.
Prize Awarding Process
Winners will be chosen at random on March 18, 2019. The winner will be notified using the information provided on their submission form. If a potential winner does not respond to the notification within three (3) business days or is ruled ineligible or declines the prize, then they will be disqualified. An alternate winner may be randomly selected from the pool of eligible entries.
How to Enter the Smooth as Silk Contest?
The doors to the contest open at midnight on February 4, 2019 eastern standard time. All you need to do to enter is:
- Go to cityline.tv/silkn once the contest opens.
- Click on the contest banners or links to access the online entry form.
- Complete the online entry form. Follow the instructions closely as they will guide you to successfully submit your entry. Fill out all required information.
- Finally, submit your completed online form per the instructions provided before the contest closes.
Entry is limited to one (1) per person/email address. To be clear, if two separate people share the email account, then only one of them can enter the contest. Similarly, if an eligible person has multiple email addresses, they still may only enter once with respect to one of their email addresses.
It’s important to note that it is possible for a person to be refused entry into the contest. A submission can be rejected if:
- You attempt to enter the contest in an unauthorized manner, one that contradicts the official rules.
- You enter false or misleading information. This information can be falsified, illegible, damaged, incomplete or deemed irregular by contest officials or sponsors.
- You submit your entry using automated or programmed means.
- Your entry is not in accordance with the officially stated rules.
The Grand Prize
The lucky winner of this contest will be whisked away to the Windjammer Landing Villa Beach Resort, a slice of paradise in gorgeous Saint Lucia that is the definition of luxury. It features 64,000 square feet of white sand beaches and crystal clear water. Windjammer also has six pools for people who want to go for a dip in between sun bathing.
The winners will enjoy an all-inclusive experience. They will have access to an assortment of delicious food and beverages while dining at five restaurants that range from casual dining to gourmet, and of course, all you can drink alcoholic or non-alcoholic beverages of your choice.
All guests are cared for by a friendly staff and can enjoy a festive atmosphere in addition to a variety of fun outdoor activities tailored for people of all ages.
Check out the resort image galleries to see what awaits you!
Enter the Smooth as Silk'n contest for your chance to win your dream resort vacation and a state-of-the-art Infinity device, along with an exclusive promo code for $100 off the purchase of any Silk'n device!
Check out the Silk’n health and beauty products while you're here - from permanent hair removal and anti-aging devices, to acne treatments and cellulite reduction treatments, discover the remarkable results that come with using our technologies. They have improved not only people’s skin but also their everyday lives.