Home Skinovations Corp. stands by its devices and wants to ensure that the device operates as intended and that every customer is satisfied. Please review our warranty services to understand how the devices are protected against certain material or workmanship defects.
Follow These Steps to Obtain Warranty Coverage:
To obtain warranty service on a Silk’n Device, please follow these steps:
- In Canada, call our customer service at 1-877-367-4556. They can provide assistance and can answer any questions you might have. If you purchased your device from another country, please contact your country’s specific Silk’n representative, and they will be pleased to help you with anything warranty related.
- We will need to confirm your proof of purchase. Once confirmed, we will provide you with a Return Goods Authorization (RGA) number. In addition, we will provide the full instructions on the exchange rules and protocols.
- The next step is for a shipping label to be issued and emailed to the address provided. The warranty stipulates that Home Skinovations will cover all return shipping costs for products with a valid warranty if the returns and replacements are made in Canada. Outside of Canada, and except for the U.S, return shipping costs for products is the responsibility of the purchaser.
- Adherence and compliance with Home Skinovations Inc.’s instructions concerning shipment and the materials is an absolute must. These instructions accompany the device.
Home Skinovations Ltd. stands by their products and aims to replace any Silk’n Device (the “Device”) that is accompanied by a warranty. The warranty covers the extent that the Device exhibits materials or workmanship defects caused by Home Skinovations Inc. Device users are required to expressly comply with Home Skinovations Inc.’s shipment and materials instructions that accompany the device to validate the warranty.
Any replacement is subject to the terms and conditions of the warranty.
Who does the Warranty Protect?
Warranties are non-transferrable. Only the original purchaser of the Device is protected by the terms and conditions of the warranty. In addition, the warranty is only valid if the Device was purchased from www.silkn.ca or from an authorized Silk’n dealer. To prove you are the original purchaser of the specific Device, you must provide the invoice or receipt from the specific transaction.
Duration of Coverage
Home Skinovations Inc. will cover replacement claims filed with within one year from the date of the original purchase of the Device if accompanied with a warranty. Claims will not be covered regardless of the defect if filed after one year from the date of purchase of the Device. You must prove the date of purchase for the Device by providing an invoice or receipt that was issued by silkn.ca or from an authorized Silk’n dealer, and specifically lists the date of purchase.
Claims for a replaced device must be filed with Home Skinovations Ltd.:
- One year from the date of your purchase of the original Device or
- Ninety days from the date that the Home Skinovations Inc. service centre ships the replaced Device to you.
Exclusive double warranty on the following devices:
- Flash & Go Pro
- FaceFx 360
- Revit Prestige
1 Year warranty on the following devices:
- Pedi Pro
Who Pays for Shipping Charges?
Upon receipt, Home Skinovations Inc. will inspect and test the Device to determine if the Device exhibits defects in the area of materials or workmanship or both. If it is determined that no defect exists as per the warranty, the purchaser will be required to pay shipping charges.
Not Covered by Warranty
The warranty explicitly outlined on silkn.ca supersedes all other warranties. This includes any implied warranties such as those of merchantability and fitness. Only this warranty can exclusively remedy any defect of the device, and the claimant must prove to be the sole purchaser of the warrantied Device.
Limits of Warranties
Under no circumstance, shall Home Skinovations Inc. be liable for any of the following damages:
Without limitation, this includes damages for loss of use or charges for substitute equipment, regardless of the basis or reason for the claim. This covers the event in which the legal theory put forth proposes that Home Skinovations Inc. has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
In no event, shall Home Skinovations Inc.’s liability for damages exceed the wholesale price of a single device unit as of the date that the cause of action accrues. If the remedies dictated by this warranty fail of their essential or intended purpose or if Home Skinovations Inc. is held to be liable for damages based on any legal theory.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights pertaining only to silkn.ca. You may also be protected under other rights depending on your geography. If your location in Canada does not allow exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages or implied warranties, the above disclaimers and limitations may not apply to you.
The purchaser assumes all risk and liability for loss, damage or injury to you and your property and to others and their property stemming from the use or misuse of, or inability to use, the Device, except to the extent caused directly by the negligence of Home Skinovations Inc.